University Of Wisconsin Oshkosh Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Bachelor of Arts May 2010
Major: Cellular and Molecular Biology
Cumulative GPA: 3.846 (123 credits)
University Of Kentucky Lexington, Kentucky
Doctor of philosophy July 2010 – December 2015
Area: Plant physiology
Cumulative GPA: 4.0 (51 credits)
2012 American Society for Microbiology, KY-TN regional meeting – Maryville College, Maryville, TN
2013 American Society for Microbiology, KY-TN regional meeting – Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY
2013 Midwestern Enzyme Chemistry Conference – Loyola University, Chicago, IL
2014 American Society for Microbiology General Meeting – Boston, MA
- Fluorogenic d-amino acids enable real-time monitoring of peptidoglycan biosynthesis and high-throughput transpeptidation assays. Nature Chemistry 2019.
- Seagren, J; Radkov, A; David, S. 2009. “The total synthesis of (S)-2,4-dihydroxy-1-butyl (4-hydroxyl) benzoate”. Tetrahedron Letters. 50(27):3827.
- Radkov, A D and Moe, L A. 2013. “Amino acid racemization in Pseudomonas putida KT2440”. Journal of Bacteriology. 195(22):5016.
- Radkov, A D and Moe, L A. 2014. “Amino acid racemase enzyme assays”. Bio-protocol. 4(9):e1112. http://www.bio-protocol.org/e1112.
- Radkov, A D and Moe, L A. 2014. “Bacterial synthesis of d-amino acids”. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 98(12):5363-74.
- Uda, K; Abe, K; Dehara, Y; Mizobata, K; Sogawa, N; Akagi, Y; Saigan, M; Radkov, A D; Moe, L A. 2014. “Distribution and evolution of the serine/aspartate racemase family in invertebrates”. Amino Acids. Accepted.